Career Seekers: Career Search: Contract QA – Long term 12 + months
Contract QA – Long term 12 + months
- Developing the microservices testing framework
- Developing automated testing of microservice APIs
- Lead and provide guidance to QA resources and other agile team members
- Mentoring other testers in processes and standards.
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated verification
- Work with all teams to ensure adequate testing coverage.
- Strong experience in automated REST API testing required
- Experience in isolation, mocking and integration testing of microservices
- Experience working with REST API specifications (Swagger OpenAPI)
- Strong Java programming experience required
- Experience working in Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus
- Experience with Cucumber is a big plus
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong experience in a SDET role.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Have influence over direction and outcomes that will have a positive impact on the company.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Capable of performing day to day activities with minimal direction.
- Can multi-task, self-organize, juggle multiple priorities without compromising on quality.
- Experience with designing and development of test frameworks.
- Experience with Agile testing and development.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Selenium WebDriver