Senior level Data Analyst or Data Scientist who can help us use and interpret data to generate insights to drive business decisions. The Data Analyst will be a part of the Data and Analytics team and as a part of the larger Application Development organization, will be working with business stakeholders, Data Engineers, Software Developers, and Project Managers to deliver data and analytics products.
The person will
work closely with managers and senior managers to translate business objectives
into analytics requirements. Analysts will use the centralized data repository
to come up with the analysis and recommendations, and to communicate the
insights and actions to the business via data visualization, presentation or
report. An experienced resource must also be able to clean and pull the data if
the data is not available in centralized repository.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer
- Proficient experience in developing predictive and
- 3+ years of data visualization experience
- Experience in data visualization software like Tableau.
- 3+ years of experience in Python – must be proficient with
Python as this is used daily
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis
- 5+ years of experience in TSQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management and
individuals in all areas of the bank
- Statistics and mathematics background is strongly preferred
- Background in finance, banking, or mortgage origination