Career Seekers: Career Search: Data Scientist
Senior level Data Analyst or Data Scientist who can help us use and interpret data to generate insights to drive business decisions. The Data Analyst will be a part of the Data and Analytics team and as a part of the larger Application Development organization, will be working with business stakeholders, Data Engineers, Software Developers, and Project Managers to deliver data and analytics products.
The person will work closely with managers and senior managers to translate business objectives into analytics requirements. Analysts will use the centralized data repository to come up with the analysis and recommendations, and to communicate the insights and actions to the business via data visualization, presentation or report. An experienced resource must also be able to clean and pull the data if the data is not available in centralized repository.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Proficient experience in developing predictive and prescriptive models
- 3+ years of data visualization experience
- Experience in data visualization software like Tableau.
- 3+ years of experience in Python – must be proficient with Python as this is used daily
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis
- 5+ years of experience in TSQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management and individuals in all areas of the bank
- Statistics and mathematics background is strongly preferred
- Background in finance, banking, or mortgage origination preferred