- Develop .NET, C#, ASP.NET
applications for both internal and external customers.
- Read code, do break fix, perform
analysis on a variety of projects as well as possibly support specific
- Work with Operations, Applications,
and Support teams to create efficient, streamlined and reusable
code/applications to support business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Design, build and maintain efficient,
reusable and reliable code
- Professional experience designing
and developing applications using the .Net framework.
- Ability to code according to
standards and participate in peer code reviews. Thorough understanding of
SDLC and the ability to adapt to changes in project management.
- Ability to work effectively with
business stakeholders and understand their needs when designing
applications. Ability to mesh these needs with an overall understanding
of Enterprise Architecture and environment.
- Effective communication skills to
translate complex technology designs and constraints to non-technical users.
- Understanding of code versioning
and proficient in using TFS.
- Strong understanding of
object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and
- .NET, ASP, scripting and object
oriented design protocols. MS SQL Server database exposure including
writing SQL queries.
- Advanced troubleshooting and
problem solving skills to resolve defects.
- Ability to manage deadlines and
prioritize accordingly for self and others
- Advanced work on standard
applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
year college degree or equivalent work experience with a high school education