Career Seekers: Career Search: Long term Sr. Developer- potential to convert
Long term Sr. Developer- potential to convert
- Develop .NET, C#, ASP.NET applications for both internal and external customers.
- Read code, do break fix, perform analysis on a variety of projects as well as possibly support specific applications.
- Work with Operations, Applications, and Support teams to create efficient, streamlined and reusable code/applications to support business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Professional experience designing and developing applications using the .Net framework.
- Ability to code according to standards and participate in peer code reviews. Thorough understanding of SDLC and the ability to adapt to changes in project management.
- Ability to work effectively with business stakeholders and understand their needs when designing applications. Ability to mesh these needs with an overall understanding of Enterprise Architecture and environment.
- Effective communication skills to translate complex technology designs and constraints to non-technical users.
- Understanding of code versioning and proficient in using TFS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- .NET, ASP, scripting and object oriented design protocols. MS SQL Server database exposure including writing SQL queries.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills to resolve defects.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize accordingly for self and others
- Advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
Four year college degree or equivalent work experience with a high school education